This is how you can apply for accreditation at the 24th International Film Festival Etiuda&Anima 2017:
1) Professional accreditation
Accreditation for professionals from film industry including producers, distributors, representatives of film institutions or film events and other persons associated with film market in Poland and abroad.
In order to apply for professional accreditation, please send an e-mail to:
2) Media accreditation
Accreditation for media representatives (radio, press, television, Internet) and photo journalists.
In order to apply for media accreditation, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Group accreditation for film or artisitc schools
Accreditation for students of film and artistic schools. It entitles to the purchase of festival passes at a discount price (when purchased in greater numbers)
In order to apply for group accreditation, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Accreditations entitle to:
- entrance to all film screenings organized as part of the festival with no need to purchase the tickets or book a seat
- participation in accompanying events excluding closed events which require separate invitiations
- accreditation does not entitle to participation in workshops organized as part of the 24th IFF Etiuda&Anima which require individual registration